Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Recent UFO Activity in Illinois, USA on August 6, 2013



UFO Sightings 2013 - August 6, Illinois, USA

This recent UFO sighting was recorded in the dark sky of Illinois, USA where a tardy UFO was seen moving over the trees on August 6, 2013. This is sort of a UFO sighting which is less likely to be produced using technology and for this very reason I preferred to post it as I always try to give priority to amateur videos. This looks more authentic to me because it was recorded and uploaded not by a regular UFO hunter but an ordinary civilian. As you might know there are numerous fake uploaders doing this as a job sitting in their chairs, creating non genuine UFO sightings periodically filmed in particular locations all the time. I believe in the authenticity, so even if this video might be of poor quality in visual terms, it is most likely a real one and I think that's what matters. Would you agree?